August 3, 2021Changelog #017
Explore new custom colors in Daily Prebuilt.
- 🎨 You can now customize colors in Daily Prebuilt! Pass your own hex codes as a
createFrame(), or use the new
setTheme()method. See the full guide.
- 🌗 Daily Prebuilt’s default light and dark color themes have been updated (and can now be overridden with the color theming feature).
- 💨 In speaker view, when scrolling the participant bar, remote video feeds will be displayed faster.
- 📞 Added support for the recent-call parameter, when using the
- 🤫 Meeting owners will now see an option to mute all participants.
- 🎙 Updated the microphone level indicator to reflect when a participant changes their audio device.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug so that the lobby’s name entry screen no longer flashes when a name is cached or provided via a token.