Skip to main content
January 18, 2022
- 🖥 Added a new
nonfatal-error event type to report screen share issues. Now if there is an error when a participant starts screen sharing, you can catch it with the following:
- 💬 Updated
app-message event to support strictly typed custom payloads.
- 🍽 Added ability to serve up
daily-js using webpack-dev-server.
- 🐛 Other bug fixes and improvements.
- ✨ Launched
/giphy shortcut in text chat for sending gifs.
- 👨👩👧👦 Introduced an
enable_people_ui room and domain property that configures whether the People panel displays in Daily Prebuilt.
- 🎥 Implemented confirmation menu when a participant starts or stops a recording.
- 🖥 Improved error handling for screen sharing.
- 🐞 Other bug fixes and improvements.
- 🚪 Added
enable_people_ui property option to the Create room page.
- 🚦 Streamlined onboarding process when opening a Daily account.
- 🪲 Other bug fixes and improvements.