Using the react-native-daily-js library
With our React Native library you can:
- Manage call lifecycle and participant state
- Respond to in-call events
react-native-daily-js supports the following OS/SDK versions:
- iOS: Deployment target >= 10.0
- Android: minSdkVersion >= 23
The easiest way to get started is to install
react-native-daily-js along with its peer dependencies using
npm (referring to the README for up-to-date versions).
npm i @daily-co/react-native-daily-js @react-native-async-storage/async-storage@^1.15.7 react-native-background-timer@^2.3.1npm i --save-exact @email@example.com
- If your project uses Expo, use the
config-plugin-rn-daily-jsconfiguration package to automatically configure your project.
- If your project is a "bare" React Native project, follow the platform-specific installation instructions for the platforms you wish to use.
Once you’ve successfully installed the library and configured your project, you can join a call like you would in
To finish wiring up the call to your UI, continue following these instructions.
We've also created a demo app if you prefer to start with a few building blocks.